It’s time for Day 2 of the 2018 partypoker LIVE MILLIONS UK Main Event at noon local time! With all entries over the first three starting days and the online Day 1, the total number of entries is now 800 of which 474 will definitely be coming in soon. With registration till open until 5 PM local time today, who knows who else will still be jumping into the Main Event with a guaranteed prize pool of £5,000,000.
Blazing the trail in the chip counts leader board is Day 1c chip leader Alexandre Gomes with 6,215,000. Following behind him are Day 1b chip leader Florian Duta (5,800,000), Christopher Vernon (5,325,000), Thomas MacDonald (5,265,000), and Richard Hoadley (5,250,000).
The partypoker pros have all had a pretty good day. Leading the partypoker representatives is Roberto Romanello with 3,700,000, also through are Anatoly Filatov (2,800,000), Carl Froch (2,235,000), Kristen Bicknell (1,690,000), Patrick Leonard (1,627,500), Marcel Luske (1,055,000), Joni Jouhkimainen (930,000), Natalia Breviglieri (820,000), and Boris Becker with 535,000.
Some of the tables that stand out right now are:
• Table #32 which includes Aymon Hata, Dominik Panka, and Romanello
• Table #51 which includes Dominik Nitsche and Manig Loeser
• Table #57 which includes Jamie Nixon, Max Silver and Guillaume Diaz
• Table #78 which includes Luke Schwartz, Juan Pardo, Antony Elliott, and Froch
• Table #85 which includes Michael Addamo, Fraser MacIntyre, and Simon Higgins
• Table #90 which includes Andy Black, Ismael Bojang, and Lander Lijo
• Table #99 which includes Andrew Hedley, Tobias Ziegler, Oliver Price, Benjamin Pollak and Daniel Rezaei
• Table #103 which includes James Ablott, Kacper Pyzara, and Dara O’Kearney
• Table #104 which includes Javier Gomez, Kenny Hallaert, James Romero, and Adrian Mateos
And that list goes on and on as many poker pros and superstars have come down to take their shot at a big partypoker title.
At least 474 players will be coming back to play another eight 60-minute levels with a 15-minute break after every 2 levels except Level 12. After Level 12, a 45-minute dinner break will take place and registration will be closed after that.
Structure Day 2
|Level||Small Blind||Big Blind||Button Ante||Clock|
Make sure to return at noon as the PokerNews live reporting team will be on the floor from the first pitched card until the final chip has been bagged and tagged!
Main Event Schedule
|Date||Start||Late Reg||Levels||Clock||Event||Number of Players||Players Left|
|Sunday, September 30, 2018||21:00||-||24||Online - Day 1||21||12|
|Monday, October 1, 2018||12:00||Day 2||8||60||Day 1a||38||18|
|Tuesday, October 2, 2018||12:00||Day 2||8||60||Day 1b||165||88|
|Wednesday, October 3, 2018||12:00||Day 2||8||60||Day 1c||576||357|
|Thursday, October 4, 2018||12:00||17:00||8||60||Day 2||474||-|
|Friday, October 5, 2018||12:00||-||8||60||Day 3||-||-|
|Saturday, October 6, 2018||12:00||-||8||60||Day 4||-||-|
|Sunday, October 7, 2018||12:00||-||60||Day 5 (Final Day)||-||-|